My father would rather ski than breathe and so I have been skiing in Park City, Utah for decades. I have some favorite places to nosh after a day on the slopes and this year I tried a few new ones that I wanted to share with you.
My friend, Jeremy, who lives in Salt Lake City has been showing me great spots in his area including a tour of the Mormon Temple.
This time we ate at Mazza which has authentic and tasty Middle Eastern food with two locations 9th and 9th where we ate as well 12th and 12th. They have been serving delicious meals since 2000 and I loved my beef kabob and the Labneh with beef.
I love all the restaurants in the Bill White group and have written about nearly all of them. This year my dad and I went to Ghidotti’s to enjoy their superb chicken parmigiana.
We ate with friends at Lespri and the photo of our meal was in the print edition of the Park Record!
When Amy and I went to ski in Park City and Deer Valley, I did something new. I went to lunch on main street! I had dined at Tupelo before but never for weekend brunch. It was divine! I especially love their biscuits!
Want to know more of my favorite foods in Park City?
- Jewish Journal: Are you Ready for a Food Festival? Celebrate at Firewood
- Are you looking for the Best Meals in Park City: Tupelo, Powder Waldorf Astoria Park City, HIGH WEST DISTILLERY , and FIREWOOD
- Work up your appetite at Park City Ski Resort with J&G Grill at the St Regis, High West, Waldorf Astoria‘s restaurant, Powder, Mariposa restaurant in Deer Valley, Wahso on Main Street Asian infusion in Park City.
- Trivago: Eat And Ski Your Way Through Park City, Utah: Chimayo, Grub Steak, Bandits, Vinto and Loco Lizard Cantina
- Fresh Powder and fresher meals at Park City, Utah: Miners Camp and Royal Street at Deer Valley.
Stop by Artworks PC on Main Street to see my ceramics!
“Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey.” – Fitzhugh Mullan
— Lisa Niver ✈️ (@wesaidgotravel) February 14, 2019
Thank you to Amy and Emily for spending time on the snow with me at @Deer_Valley! The #skiing is SUPERB!#SkiTheDifference@emilyskisut @amychloe#deervalley #deervalleymoment @SkiUtah @VisitUtah #grateful pic.twitter.com/gHIfDu0E33
— Lisa Niver ✈️ (@wesaidgotravel) February 12, 2019