Are you looking for “The World’s Most Exclusive Conferences for Professional Travel Writers and Editors?”
I was honored to participate in Travel Classics conferences in Scottsdale, Ireland, Tucson and Montreal. I am looking forward to the next conference in Scottsdale from Nov 29 to December 2, 2018.
Thank you to Maren Rudolph for creating these wonderful conferences to meet in person with top travel magazine editors and network with other journalists in fantastic destinations.
As it says on the Travel Classics website:
“There’s no better way to stay in the loop of major magazine markets, as you enhance your career with great writing assignments. Travel Classics is unlike any other conference on Earth.”
Video: Travel Classics Montreal 2018 Part 1 of 3
VIDEO: What happens at Travel Classics Montreal 2018 Part 2 of 3
Video: Find Your Way at Travel Classics Montreal Part 3 of 3
VIDEO: Why go to Travel Classics? Ask the Editors! Montreal 2018
My videos from Past Conferences
My Canada adventures on the way to TRAVEL CLASSICS MONTREAL:
What does the conference include?
Travel Classics Writers Conferences:
There’s no better way to stay in the loop of major magazine markets, as you enhance your career with great writing assignments. Travel Classics is unlike any other conference on Earth.
Conference and Accommodations fees include:
- 3 nights accommodations with breakfast and gratuities
- 3 scheduled breakfasts, lunches, and dinners
- Refreshments during 4 scheduled breaks
- All evening activities (including transportation to and from offsite events)
- Editor presentations and one-on-one consultations with 7 or more editors
- Exposure on TravelClassics.com in Alumni News and TC Authors Section
- Ground transportation to and from airport
- Lunches and snacks for guests
Our thanks to the following companies for making possible this exclusive gathering of travel writers and editors: