I am so excited that this weekend is The Scuba Show in Long Beach! I went last year and discovered so many great destinations and dive shops. I wanted to share my recent trips with you and a few things I do not leave home without!
I could not travel and dive without:
- LG V20: I absolutely love the LG phone and this is my 2nd one from LG. They sent me the LG G4 which I enjoyed but when they said the LG V20 was built for video; I had to try it and I am in love with the quality of the video and the great sound. It has some great features in photo like film grain and you can share photos direct to social media. Here is my LG V20 unboxing video: Join me as we unbox the new LG V20
- MacBook Air: I make all my travel videos on my MacBook and run my website, We Said Go Travel. I would not leave home without it.
- Amazon Kindle: I read all the time. I cannot travel without books. When I went on my eleven month trip to Asia, the first kindle had just come out. My sister told me you cannot live without books; we are getting you a kindle for your birthday and you will love it. She is very very smart! I have had every version of kindle and love the paperwhite edition.
- deepblu Cosmiq: I absolutely LOVE this dive computer. It works so well and it does so much. I have taken it to Cuba, Bonaire, Dominican Republic, Mexico and the Solomon Islands since the last Scuba Show! When I first learned to dive, I decided a dive computer was the most important piece of equipment because it can save your life. I highly recommend it! You can even see it in my dive videos!
- Underwater video camera: I am learning more about filming underwater. I love that this video camera came with the underwater housing and all the attachments. See below for my underwater footage!
AND OF COURSE I would never leave home without my passport, bathing suit and a great case for my phone!
Bonaire: Nov 2016
Dominican Republic: From my Fathom Cruise
Mexico: From my Carnival Cruise
Playacar: For SharkSchool
Solomon Islands: For the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Guadalcanal