First Place Winner: Stephen Fabes, Don’t Look Down in Bolivia
Second Place Winner: Christina Mehriary, Marine Eyes in Iraq
Third Place Winner: Sheefa Kasar, Fulwa, India
Nitya Pandy: Right across the river in Nepal
Jamie Williams: Taking the Stairs in the USA
Robin Bortner: Beautiful Ugly Rome, Italy
Sasha Woffinden: The Land of the Rising Sun, Japan
Tess E. Huntington: The Journey Within Starts in Tanzania
Congratulations to the winners from the Inspiration Contest.
Thank you to everyone who participated and shared their story!
The Gratitude Travel Writing Contest will open September 11, 2015. Click here to learn more. I hope you will choose to participate.
July 2015 News from Lisa & We Said Go Travel:
- I interviewed Kenny Dichter, CEO of Wheels Up in NYC. He is in my latest Wharton Business Magazine article: Putting People Into Social Media Strategy
- Ask Men asked me about for dating advice from teenagers: Go on Group dates!
- Group Dates
As adults, we may go out with another couple now and again, but for teens, group dating is the norm! “One thing that teens do on dates that adults should do is go out with a group. The stars are great about networking and going to parties as a group. They have a crowd and they easily meet more people. I think adults often want to go out in pairs or individually. I think adults should phone a friend and go with a group,” says Lisa Niver of WeSaidGoTravel, who worked as a set teacher on Nickelodeon’s new show, Bella and the Bulldogs.
- Thank you to Cadillac, Saveur Magazine and Redbird restaurant. I enjoyed the #RoadToTable Los Angeles event and was honored to receive a social media award!
- Group Dates
- I was inspired by Rabbi Yoshi’s sermon at Stephen Wise Temple about the Three Lessons from the Grasshopper.
- I sailed the night away with Harrah’s Southern California
- What do you think Congress should do about the Iran Nuclear Agreement?
- Thank you to Dean Nelson for sharing about 10 years of marriage equality in Canada!
- Looking for travel tech gadgets? Cameryn shares five!
- I am in St. Kitts this week for Restaurant week with a brand new LG G4 phone. I am enjoying testing it out. Look for great photos of my adventures on all social media: Instagram,Facebook, Twitter
- I hope that your summer is full of freedom and fun.
- Thank you for your support of We Said Go Travel! Lisa
My YouTube Chanel is at 343,305 views!
Thank you for watching my WSGT YouTube channel which is now over 343,000+ views! Enjoy movies from Los Angeles, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Palau, Guam, Hawaii, India as well as Bali and Lombok Indonesia, Southern Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), and Nepal. To find all 361 Videos: click here for the WSGT YouTube Channel. I am over 1000 followers on Pinterest, and up to 700+ subscribers on YouTube.